98 Park Sharon Drive, San Jose
Rebuilt in 2008, this 2,084 square foot 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom single story home in San Jose’s Berry Park neighborhood offers comfort and ease for family living both indoors and out. From first glimpse, the beautiful succulent-bordered front yard introduces you to this stunning home. A generous entryway is flanked by large, light-filled separate living and dining rooms. The bedroom wing features a master suite with beautiful ensuite bath and dual closets. There is also a generous full bathroom in the hallway. The great room kitchen includes granite counters with stainless steel appliances and opens to the family room. The large open concept family room opens to the beautiful backyard, which is perfect for entertaining. The patio and lawn is surrounded by mature citrus trees and vegetable planters. This highly desirable gem also offers easy access to major commuting routes.
Caroline Sold for $1,147,000
Ask Price: $998,000
14.93% Over the Ask Price!
Wednesday, October 3, 9:30AM – 12:30PM
Saturday,October 6, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday,October 7, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- 2,084 square foot home, 7,200 square foot lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open-concept kitchen and family room with backyard access
- Light and bright eat-in kitchen boasts soft-close maple cabinetry, granite tile counters, stainless steel appliances, and large pantry
- Front porch overlooking beautifully landscaped front yard
- Wide entryway flanked by light-filled formal living and dining rooms
- Gleaming wood floors throughout
- Master bedroom which overlooks the backyard has dual closets and ensuite bath with spacious walk-in shower
- Large full bath in hallway
- Laundry room / mud room off of kitchen provides access to two car garage
- Private backyard features concrete patio and lawn bordered by mature citrus trees and raised vegetable beds for gardening
- HVAC system includes both heat and air conditioning
- Close to shopping, dining, library, and a number of parks
- Easy commuting with quick access to all major routes
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.