Exquisite Highlands Home
975 Yorkshire Dr, Los Altos, CA 94024
What I love about this Highlands home is the attention to detail throughout the house and yards – especially in the thoughtfully remodeled kitchen and beautifully landscaped backyard, which brings the outside in. There is no wasted space in the Pinterest-worthy kitchen. The large sunlit living/dining and family rooms open up to the delightfully designed backyard with a pergola covered patio that feels like an outdoor room. The remodeled bathrooms, hardwood floors, a large master walk-in closet complete this move-in ready home. If you want more, you can explore the idea of creating a 4th bedroom because there’s plenty of space (2,205 sq ft).
This sought-after Highlands location offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and an easy access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Andy Sold for $2,698,000
- 2,205 sq ft home on large 12,519 sq ft lot (approx)
- Highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel Thermador stove/oven, Samsung refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms (with space to consider 4th bedroom)
- Master bedroom has high coved ceilings
- Practical floorplan with eat-in kitchen, living – dining room, family room, etc.
- Hardwood floors, double paned windows, recessed lighting, baseboards, and crown molding
- Inside laundry room
- Large two car attached garage
- Gorgeous grounds enables outdoor living with expansive pergola covered patio
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Just blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175