3 bedroom + office, 2 bathroom home is light and bright with ideal spaces for living and entertaining. Recently upgraded with new carpet and paint, this home is move-in ready. With a recently built deck and terraced back yard, there is ample room for outdoor living and entertaining. Situated in a storybook community called the highlands, the home is close to shopping, dining, and top rated schools. This gem includes a spacious living room, family room, breakfast nook, and a multifunctional room that can serve as an office or formal dining room next to the kitchen.
Andy Sold for $2,600,000
Ask Price: $2,398,000
8.42% Over the Ask Price!
- 2,020 sq ft home on 9,900 sq ft lot
- 3 bedrooms + Office, 2 bathrooms
- New paint and carpet
- Recently built deck ideal for outdoor living and entertaining
- Abundant storage
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road Homestead and Foothill Expressway
- Close to schools* and parks: Montclaire Elementary School API 963, Cupertino Middle School API 928, Homestead HS API 878
- Nearby Private Schools*: St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian
- Just minutes to groceries (Trader Joes, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peets), parks (Rancho San Antonio, Montclaire Playground, Grant Park), Woodland Library, PAMF and El Camino Hospital, commute routes (Highways 85 & 280, Foothill Expressway) to all of Silicon Valley and the greater Bay Area, and easy access to the fields, playgrounds, and tennis courts near Montclaire Elementary
* Buyer to verify schools and enrollment