Charming Home in the Heart of Silicon Valley
941 Kennard Way, Sunnyvale, CA
Located near the iconic Apple Spaceship, this home is in the friendly Birdland neighborhood of Sunnyvale. It features a large family room with access to the newly landscaped backyard. The kitchen opens to the dining area for convenient entertaining and daily living. Natural light brightens the home throughout. Contemporary hardwood floors and brand new carpeting provide a fresh look. The attached two car garage has a brand new garage door and opener.
Enjoy the nearby parks and schools, with many picnic areas, playgrounds and sports fields or facilities. Play a round of golf at Sunken Gardens Golf Course. Foodies will appreciate the array of international dining. A variety of shops, boutiques and specialty stores are minutes away. Pick up some fresh fruit and vegetables at one of the many Farmers’ Markets nearby.
Caroline Sold for $1,775,000
Ask Price: $1,775,000
Thursday, September 6, 9:30AM – 3:30PM
Saturday, September 8, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, September 9, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1,588 sq ft home (approx); 6,494 sq ft lot (approx)
- Kitchen opens to dining area
- Large family room
- Central air conditioning
- Deck with built in spa
- Freshly landscaped front and backyards
- Two car garage, with a new garage door and opener
- Ideal Bay Area location to commute to Silicon Valley companies (e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, etc)
- Located near the Apple Spaceship
- Nearby amenities: Cupertino Village, Lawrence Square, Koreatown, Ranch 99, Starbucks, Raynor and Ortega Parks.
- Conveniently located near HWY 280 — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
- Schools nearby include*: Laurelwood Elementary, Peterson Middle, Wilcox High, The King’s Academy, Archbishop Mitty High, Stratford, and the French American School of Silicon Valley.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.