Refined Highlands Home
941 Highlands Circle, Los Altos, CA 94024
This remodeled 4 Bed, 3 Bath home (2 master suites), is located in the coveted Highlands area of Los Altos. You will be greeted with vaulted ceilings as you enter the living room from the entry. The light and bright eat-in kitchen has been remodeled with timeless finishes. The kitchen flows into the family room, which opens to an expansive covered patio to create a large outdoor living space. The master bath has been beautifully remodeled with marble tiles. There is a second master with a private bath, too. The rare circular driveway offers convenient access for cars. This sought-after Highlands location offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Offered at: $2,630,000
Saturday, August 17, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, August 18, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- 2,134 sq ft home on 12,154 sq ft lot (approx)
- Highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- 4 bedrooms, 3 custom designed bathrooms including 2 master suites
- Eat-in kitchen flows to bright family room and covered back patio – great floorplan!
- Main master bedroom and ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, marble floors, shower
- 2nd master bath and hall bath are remodeled, too.
- Hunter Douglas window coverings, hardwood floors, double paned windows, recessed lighting, baseboards, and crown molding
- Two car attached garage with circular driveway
- Gorgeous grounds include expansive covered back patio, large lawns, and mature trees
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- 3 blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.