733 Santa Rita Ave, Los Altos
Dramatic Art Deco Home Tucked into a Cul-De-Sac
This stunning Los Altos home is the epitome of the Art Deco lifestyle. Art Deco style is symbolized by glamour, luxury, and a sense of faith in social and technological progress. The home is nestled in a cloistered cul-de-sac – yet provides easy access to the best of Los Altos (e.g. vibrant downtown, the new San Antonio shopping center, parks, schools, etc). It is tucked into one of the most sought after neighborhoods in North Los Altos.
Upon entering, you are immediately bathed in light from the multitude of windows. The clerestory & high ceilings create the feeling of ethereal beauty and volume in the home. The versatile and open floorplan is ideal for daily living & entertaining. The light and bright living spaces enhance the architectural details of the home and the picturesque outdoor surroundings. The grand living room features a centerpiece fireplace and opens to a functional sun room that leads to the beautifully landscaped back yard. The kitchen and family room create the desirable great room feel. The outdoor spaces are thoughtfully designed to enable the indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The 4th bedroom is separate from other bedrooms and includes a full bath and separate entrance – ideal for guests and family.
Andy Sold for $3,430,000
Ask Price: $2,998,000
14.41% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms incl Guest Suite, 3 bathrooms
- Guest Suite: 4th bedroom is separate from other bedrooms and includes a full bath and separate entrance.
- Approx. 3,022 sq ft house plus outdoor living areas
- Approx. 11,200 sq ft lot tucked into a cul-de-sac
- Vaulted ceilings in living room creates the feeling of volume throughout the home
- Updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Extensively landscaped front, side, and back yards
- Bonus storage shed and outdoor workbench with sink
- Close to Downtown Los Altos and San Antonio Shopping Center
Shopping and Restaurants
- Close to commute routes: 280, 101,Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Nearby Schools: Santa Rita Elementary, Ardis G. Egan Middle, Los Altos High, Bullis Charter School, Pinewood, St Nicholas, St Francis, etc*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. House sq ft based on Seller’s appraisal measurements. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175