703 Benvenue Ave, Los Altos
Contemporary Masterpiece in Highly Coveted Cul-De-Sac
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to live in one the most coveted cul-de-sacs in Los Altos – a cloistered community characterized by connectedness. It’s sheltered from almost all car traffic – yet provides easy access to the best of Los Altos (e.g. vibrant downtown, parks, schools, etc.)
The thoughtful design enables the quintessential indoor-outdoor lifestyle. As you walk through the front set of doors, you’re swept into a beautifully landscaped courtyard that wraps around the house. The large side yard, complete with pergola, firepit and wrap around bench, serves as extension of the house for daily enjoyment and memorable entertaining. The great room, with vaulted ceilings, consists of a spacious living room and kitchen, which looks out to the lush courtyard.
The Master Suite includes a cavernous walk-in-closet. The 4th bedroom is set apart from the rest of the bedrooms, is near a full bathroom, and has a separate entrance to the house – ideal for guests and family.
Andy Sold for $4,250,000
Ask Price: $2,998,000
41.76% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms incl Guest Suite, 3 remodeled bathrooms
- Guest Suite: 4th bedroom is separate from other bedrooms and is across the hall from full bath and separate entrance.
- Approx. 2,713 sq ft house plus outdoor living areas
- Approx. 10,800 sq ft lot tucked into a deep cul-de-sac
- Extensively remodeled throughout and landscaped in 2014
- Large great room kitchen with quartz island and pull out pantry.
- Vaulted ceilings in most rooms create the feeling of volume throughout the home
- New hardwood floors in most rooms
- Extensively landscaped front, side, and back yards
- Beautiful pergola plus fountain, natural gas fire pit, wrap around bench with custom cushions
- Garage is wired for electric vehicle car charging
- New lightweight concrete tile roof
- New flooring, windows, doors, electrical wiring, HVAC, water heater
- Multi-zone sound system
- Bonus storage next to garage
- Close to groceries (Safeway, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s, Redberry), Los Altos Library, and Cuesta Park
- Close to commute routes: 280, 85, 101, 237, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Nearby Schools: Covington Elementary, Blach Middle, Los Altos High, Pinewood, St. Simon’s, St Francis, etc*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. House sq ft based on Seller’s appraisal measurements. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175