Old World Grandeur in the Heart of Los Altos
672 Rosita Ave, Los Altos
Old world grandeur and modern day amenities await you in this move-in ready home. Arched doorways, reminiscent of European splendor, and soaring ceilings are the hallmark of this masterpiece. The thoughtfully designed floor plan includes formal living and dining rooms plus a large family room. The kitchen was recently remodeled with high end materials and abundant storage. Multiple sets of French doors open to a large outdoor living space that’s ideal for the Bay Area’s Mediterranean indoor-outdoor lifestyle! You’ll be delighted by the exquisite details that set this home apart.
Located in the heart of Los Altos, this home affords convenient access to excellent public and private schools, parks, shopping, etc. No wonder the neighbors love it here. Downtown Los Altos, Cuesta Park, and the Rancho Shopping Center are all just ~1 mile away. The excellent schools nearby include Springer (0.2 mi), Blach (1.2 mi), Los Altos High (1.9 mi), St Nicholas (2 mi), St Francis High (1 mi), Pinewood (0.8 mi).
Andy Sold for $ 4,020,000
Ask Price: $ 3,498,000
14.92% Over the Ask Price!
Friday, Mar 2, 9:30AM – 1:30PM
Saturday, Mar 3, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, Mar 4, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bath
- Approx. 3,138 sq ft home
- Approx. 12,632 sq ft lot
- Move-in ready – built just 24 years ago
- Recently remodeled kitchen ~ 7 years ago
- Kitchen flows through casual eating area into the family room
- Formal entry & dining room enable elegant entertaining
- Family room is voluminous and comfortable
- Large patio feels like an outdoor room for backyard fun and relaxation
- High arches, curved corners, soaring ceilings exemplify the attention to detail
- Master suite includes large walk-in closet
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Bonus storage in garage
- Close to Cuesta Park, Downtown Los Altos, & Rancho Shopping Center
- Nearby Schools: Springer Elementary (0.2 mi), Blach Jr. High (1.2 mi), Los Altos High (1.9 mi), St Nicholas (2 mi), St Francis High (1 mi), and Pinewood (lower campus 0.8 mi).
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.