Timeless design with air of refinement
59 W Summit Dr, Emerald Hills, CA 94062
Framed by sophisticated architectural details, this elegant property is the perfect place to call home. Conveniently located near the tech hubs of San Francisco, Palo Alto and Mountain View, this home gives you the perfect balance of convenience and great design. Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 ½ baths there are special touches throughout that create a luxurious and cultured atmosphere. These include a gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, a separate office, gathering spaces with dramatic vaulted ceilings, a stone fireplace, custom ironwork, one of a kind sky painting on the dining room ceiling, large custom windows and tree-top views from the master bath that give the sense of a private oasis. There is even a separate structure that most recently served as a man-cave. Unlike the ultra-modern houses of late, this home has a timeless style with an air of refinement that will not be trendy today, but dated tomorrow.
Caroline Sold for $2,000,000
Ask Price: $1,998,000
0.10% Over the Ask Price!
- 2,100 sq ft home (approx) on 9,200 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms + office, and 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Kitchen + large family room and separate living room
- Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances including Thermador range/oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwasher
- Large living room with soaring ceilings and stone fire place
- Master suite offers privacy, a luxurious bath and large walk-in closet with skylight
- Two car attached garage
- Potential man-cave
- Landscaped grounds perfect for entertaining
- Desirable commuting location near Highway 280 for quick access to San Francisco or Silicon Valley
- Close to shopping/dining options and Edgewood Park and Natural Preserve
- Close to top schools*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.