Woodland Acres: The Best of Both Worlds
5757 Arboretum Drive, Los Altos
Retreat from the pace of Silicon Valley to this finely appointed home in Woodland Acres of Los Altos. This exclusive neighborhood gives you the best of both worlds: escape to the hills and still enjoy being down the street from the grocery store. Here you will find what you are seeking: friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings and close access to the side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with about 4,000 acres of open space, trails, and Deer Hollow Farm. The home is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
Sitting on a large 24,110 SF lot adorned with flowers and fruit trees, this home transports you to your own personal retreat with tree top views. The comfortable floorplan flows easily from room to room. There are 2 master suites and a 4th bedroom, with its own entrance that could be a home office or guest room. The master suite was custom designed with a walk-in shower, double sinks & double closets – including a large walk-in closet. There’s a large wrap-around deck, an outdoor spa and private patio just outside the master suite. There is also ample storage plus a 750 bottle wine cellar.
The current owners have enjoyed hosting countless parties here. The backyard and patio serve as an extension of the home and are perfect for entertaining or day-to-day enjoyment.
Andy Sold for $ 2,888,000
Ask Price: $ 3,125,000
Friday, Apr 6, 9:30AM – 1:30PM
Saturday, Apr 7, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, Apr 8, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- Large private 24,110 sq ft lot (approx)
- Approx. 2,794 sq ft home including approx. 760 sq ft finished basement
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Main master suite has custom bathroom with double sinks and closets, walk-in shower, vaulted ceilings, and direct access to outdoor deck and spa
- Second master suite features en suite full bathroom, built-in office and storage space, lovely tree top views from the bay window, and it’s own entrance
- Fourth bedroom has private entrance
- 750 bottle wine cellar
- Ample storage Many windows have integrated blinds
- Thoughtfully placed skylights make the home bright and welcoming
- Well tended, mature trees and flowering shrubs
- Close to Montclaire Elementary School and Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc)
- Nearby groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis, Los Altos Christian Schools, Pinewood
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.