Live-Work Space in Downtown Mountain View
472 S. Shoreline Blvd., Mt. View, CA
On a street in Mountain View that is home to innovation, there is an inspiring live/work space. Within these walls, the early designs were inspired for Siri (before it was acquired by Apple), Yahoo’s famous front page, and autonomous driving vehicles. It’s also the perfect space for a home-school classroom, home office, yoga, or art studio.
The main house is an Eastlake Cottage Victorian which exudes historical character with doors from the famed San Francisco Cable Car powerhouse and redwood from the original Page Mill (after which Page Mill Rd. was named). It has been lovingly restored and updated to modern standards. Stained glass windows, hardwood floors and beveled glass cabinetry compliment the Sierra granite countertops and modern appliances.
The well defined outdoor spaces were intentionally designed to delight on a daily basis plus there’s a community garden planned for 2019 just down the street. Nearby Eagle Park provides a playground, year-round swimming pool, and open field.
Andy Sold for $2,240,000
Ask Price: $2,198,000
1.91% Over the Ask Price!
- Ideal Downtown Mountain View Location just 4 blocks from Castro St.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 1,511 sq ft home (approx)
- PLUS 791 sq ft finished garage (approx)
- Finished and expanded garage can be a large work space
- PLUS unfinished basement
- Basement provides even more storage or fit for a wine cellar
- 7,888 sq ft lot (approx)
- Remodeled kitchen next to family room
- Family room opens to large backyard via French doors
- Vintage pane windows throughout
- Expansive storage spaces including unfinished basement
- Hallway Bathroom embodies the Victorian style
- Deck with attached garden closet is like an outdoor kitchen
- Landscaped front and back yards
- Ideal Bay Area location to commute to Silicon Valley companies (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
- Close to Castro Street’s fabulous dining options
- Schools nearby include*: Bubb Elementary, Graham Middle, Los Altos High, St. Francis High, St. Simon and St. Nicholas
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175