Waverly Park, Move-In Ready Home
360 Apricot Lane, Mountain View, CA
Tucked into a secluded double cul-de-sac neighborhood of Mountain View’s coveted Waverly Park neighborhood, this move-in ready four bedroom, two and a half bathroom home boasts curb appeal and elegance. Enter via double doors, stepping into a large living room with vaulted ceilings. A gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances (e.g. Sub-Zero, Thermador, Bosch) opens to the family room with access to the private backyard. Completing the first floor are hardwood floors, a half bathroom, laundry room, and an oversized three-car garage. Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including a luxurious master suite with vaulted ceilings, a remodeled master bathroom with a double sink vanity and walk-in closet. The remodeled hall bath also has double sinks.
The grounds of this home are stunning. A well-landscaped front yard with a stone pathway welcomes you and your guests. The backyard feels like a private oasis. This delightful outdoor recreation space features a lighted pergola atop a brick patio, a large lawn, a sunken hot tub, an elegant fountain feature, and lemon and apple trees, among other mature plantings.
Situated with easy access to major commuting routes (101, 280, 85), high tech campuses, shopping, dining, and top-rated Mountain View schools, this Waverly Park home is a true find.
Offered at: $2,899,000
Friday, March 29, 9:30AM – 3:30PM
Saturday, March 30, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, March 31, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- House is tucked into a double cul-de-sac neighborhood within coveted Waverly Park
- 2,349 sq ft home on 8,268 sq ft level lot
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 car garage
- Large living spaces with vaulted ceilings and wood floors
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, built-in cabinet-faced Sub-Zero side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, Bosch double oven, Thermador range, Maytag dishwasher, and eating bar
- Oversized master suite with vaulted ceilings and generous remodeled master bathroom with double-sink vanity, separate water closet, step-in shower, walk-in closet
- Remodeled hall bathroom with a bathtub/shower, double sink vanity, and abundant linen storage in hallway
- Inside laundry room with storage
- Large three-car garage with storage space
- Private backyard with large lawn, fountain, lighted pergola, brick patio, sunken hot tub, and lemon and apple trees
- Close access to major commuting routes (101, 280, 85) and high-tech campuses (e.g., Google Complex)
- Very near to downtown Mountain View shopping and dining. Also, close proximity to: El Camino YMCA, Cuesta & Cooper Parks, and ½ mile from great hiking on the Stevens Creek Trail.
- Top-rated Mountain View schools: Huff Elementary, Graham Middle, Mountain View High (buyer to verify)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.