3593 Sunnygate Ct, San Jose
Tucked into a cul-de-sac, this large 4 bed, 2.5 bath home offers 2,532 sq ft of remodeled living space. It features a light and bright feel with high ceilings – ideal for living and entertaining. The stylishly modern remodeled kitchen flows to the living room to create the great room. The separate family room opens to the spacious backyard so you can enjoy the outdoor living spaces, complete with large lawn, pool, and spa. Don’t miss the Golden Plum tree! Ideally located in the heart of Silicon Valley, this home is close to major commute routes, excellent schools, and world class shopping/dining!
Andy Sold for $1,600,000
Ask Price: $1,349,000
18.61% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 beds incl versatile loft/den/guest room
- 2.5 baths
- 2,532 sq ft house, 11,187 sq ft lot
- Stylishly modern remodeled kitchen opens to dining and living room
- Remodeled bathrooms
- Luxurious master bedroom and bathroom with walk-in closet
- Modern finishes throughout
- High ceilings with modern feel
- Loft / Den overlooks living room below
- Light & bright living spaces
- Backyard features lawn, fruit trees, pool & spa
- Secluded yet neighborly cul-de-sac
- Great location!
- Close to Apple Campus and Google’s proposed downtown San Jose Campus
- Commute via 280, 880, San Tomas, Saratoga, Lawrence, etc
- Close to Valley Fair, Westgate, Santana Row, and Mitsuwa
- Close to great public schools* (Payne Elementary, Moreland Middle, and Prospect High)
- Close to popular private schools* (Harker, Valley Christian Elementary, etc)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175