A Classic California Home
339 Hawthorne Ave, Los Altos, CA
This classic California home sits on a sprawling lot in one of the friendliest neighborhoods in Los Altos – just about 3 blocks from the Downtown Village. The voluminous living room, with its high ceilings, skylights and large wall of picture windows, bathes you in natural light. The family room has vaulted ceilings and provides access to the backyard. The entire home shines with pride of ownership and craftsmanship as shown by the detailed wood trim throughout. The large beautifully landscaped yards complete this home. There are multiple areas to enjoy the outdoors complete with a patio, play area, rock garden, mini orchard, and flower beds. You must see this home to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
Andy Sold for $3,350,000
Ask Price: $2,698,000
24.16% Over the Ask Price!
- Approx. 12,125 sq ft lot with large back yard
- Approx. 1,912 sq ft home
- 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Large Living/Dining room with high ceilings, skylights, and large windows
- Separate Family room has vaulted ceilings, fireplace and backyard access
- Finished garage with area for workshop
- Big landscaped backyard with paver patio, fruit trees, lawn, and zen rock garden
- Large side yard with lots of covered storage
- About 3 blocks to Downtown Los Altos (shopping, dining, library, farmer’s market, etc)
- Nearby amenities include restaurants, Draeger’s, Safeway, Starbucks, Peets, Red Berry, Shoup Park, Redwood Grove, etc.
- Ideal Bay Area location to commute to Silicon Valley companies
- Great public & private schools* nearby include Covington Elementary, Egan Jr. High, Los Altos High, St. Nicholas, St. Simon, St. Francis High School, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.