This is a great opportunity to own a light and bright Willow Glen home. It is a move-in ready home with updated eat-in kitchen and bathrooms. The intuitive floorplan enables the California indoor-outdoor lifestyle. The living room, with custom built-in cabinetry, flows to the landscaped back yard through French doors. The bright family room is next to the casual eating area and also opens to the landscaped backyard. The backyard has a thoughtfully designed patio and play areas for entertaining or relaxing. There are also mature fruit trees. The dedicated laundry room is a dream for storage, too! Adding to the charm of this home and neighborhood is its proximity to Willow Glen’s parks, shopping, restaurants, easy commute routes, and desirable schools including Booksin Elementary School, St. Christopher’s, Presentation High School, etc.
Andy Sold for $ 2,250,000
Ask Price: $ 1,998,000
12.61% Over the Ask Price!
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Approx. 1584 SF, 6390 SF Lot
- Upgraded kitchen with eating area, built-in desk, and hutch
- Bright Family Room connected to Kitchen eating area
- Large Living Room with Built-in Cabinetry
- Living and Family Rooms open to landscaped backyard with patio and mature fruit trees
- Hardwood Floors
- Central Air Conditioning
- Large, dedicated Laundry Room with tons of room for storage
- 2 Car Garage with 220 VAC electrical outlet
- Close to all that Willow Glen has to offer: parks, shopping, restaurants, easy commute routes, and desirable public and private schools including Booksin Elementary, St. Christopher’s, Presentation High School, etc.
* Buyer to verify schools and enrollment availability
** Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed