Click Below To Watch Preview Video
This is a designer’s home and includes all the attention to detail that you would expect. With ample natural light, bonus features, and a spacious floorplan, this home is optimal for living and entertaining. A great-room kitchen opens to the family room. Modern & luxurious finishes have been carefully selected to complement all spaces throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen features a large island with a Natural Quartzite Stone Countertop. Everything in the kitchen is custom designed and hand-selected to ensure optimal functionality. Miele & Bosch appliances, and Mosaic tiles by Porcelanosa are just a few other examples of the quality finishes you’ll find within the home.
The outdoor living space is expansive and multi-functional. With almost a half-acre of flat land, there is extensive room for entertaining and daily living. There are multiple patios, a large lawn, herb/vegetable garden, and even a secret garden. Enjoy this park-like setting within the privacy of your own home.
Andy Sold for $ 2,400,000
Ask Price: $ 2,195,000
9.34% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths (remodeled)
- Approx. 1998 sq ft living area
- Approx. 19,688 sq ft lot
- Light & bright living spaces
- Modern and luxurious finishes
- Custom designed Great-Room Kitchen that opens to Family Room
- Kitchen features Appliance Bar, Natural Quartzite and PentalQuartz Countertops, Mosaic tiles by Porcelanosa, Miele & Bosch appliances
- Large outdoor space includes multiple patios, a large lawn, herb/vegetable garden, and even a secret garden
- Close to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Close to commute routes: 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High Schools*
*buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools.
Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed