- Updated On:
- October 7, 2020
Mid-Century Modern In the Highlands
2051 Longden Circle, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Lot Size (SF)
What I love about this recently remodeled 6 bedroom home are the voluminous and thoughtfully designed living spaces. Vaulted ceilings with walls of windows and an award worthy kitchen set this Mid-Century Modern inspired home apart. This can be your ideal home for guests or working from home because there are 2 ground floor bedrooms with a bathroom plus 4 bedrooms together upstairs – ample space for a home office. Don’t be fooled by the map – the beautifully landscaped backyard enables peaceful solitude and inviting entertainment spaces.
This coveted cul-de-sac is nestled in the sought-after Highlands of Los Altos. Here you’ll find friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, and fun social gatherings. The neighborhood entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve is only 2 blocks away – great to enjoy nature. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby excellent schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Offered at: $3,598,000
- Located in a cloistered cul-de-sac in the friendly Highlands
- 3,677 sq ft home on 11,317 sq ft lot (approx)
- Remodeled & updated throughout
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Upstairs: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Downstairs: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Vaulted ceilings in the living room are complimented with floor to ceiling windows
- Exquisite yet practical choices in materials and finishes throughout the light and bright home
- Newly remodeled kitchen with an extra large island and counter tops (Superior Calacatta marble with a honed surface), pantry, built-in bar, high end stainless steel appliances (6 burner Wolf range / oven combo, 2nd Wolf oven, Sub Zero Refrigerator, Miele washer, etc), and Julien sinks
- The rear facing kitchen is bathed in natural light with vaulted ceilings and skylights with remote shades. It is connected with the family room, and opens out to the new Connecticut Blue Stone patio.
- Newly landscaped front and back yards – with a spa to complete the backyard retreat
- Hardwood floors in the kitchen and dining room, and double paned windows throughout
- New quartz countertops in the master & upstairs hall bathrooms
- New carpet in all the bedrooms, living and family rooms
- Living room has remote shades for upper windows
- Custom lighting in kitchen, dining, and living rooms
- New interior paint in all 6 bedrooms and doors
- Mostly Milgard windows throughout the home
- Inside laundry room for convenience
- 2-car attached finished garage with storage cabinets
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc. (Buyer to verify enrollment availability)
- 2 blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (Deer Hollow Farm within ~ 4,000 acres of natural open space and trails), minutes to Downtown Los Altos and Los Altos Golf & Country Club
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.