2016 Crist Drive, Los Altos, CA
This beautifully remodeled home, with 4 bedrooms plus an office, is ideally located in the Grant Park Neighborhood of Los Altos. With ample natural light, custom finishes, and a spacious floorplan, this home is optimized for daily living and entertaining. Every material has been thoughtfully chosen to enhance the home’s natural beauty and functionality. The remodeled kitchen, with custom cabinets and a large island, is the heart of this home. It’s conveniently located in the middle of the family room, living room, and dining rooms. The formal dining room opens to the living room, which features French doors that open to the stunning back yard. The remodeled full bathrooms are tastefully appointed with hand picked fixtures, custom tile from Waterworks, and heated floors.
The landscaped backyard is an extension of the indoor living space. Features such as the outdoor kitchen, patio, large lawn, and seating areas make this an entertainer’s delight!
Andy Sold for $2,825,000
Ask Price: $2,398,000
17.81% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms + office, 2.5 baths
- Approx. 2,211 sq ft living area
- Approx. 9,375 sq ft lot
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen with large island, skylight, and lots of storage in custom cabinets.
- Family room features built-in banquette seating and access to side yard.
- Spa-like master bedroom and bath include custom closets, bay window, dual vanities, separate shower/steam room, and soaking tub
- Heated floors, Waterworks tile, and custom fixtures in the bathrooms
- Ample natural light throughout the home with multiple skylights.
- Australian Gum hardwood floors
- Custom Elfa Closet Systems in bedrooms and hallway
- Pass-through gas fireplace between living room and family room.
- Large 2 car finished garage with epoxy floor, built-in cabinets, customizable storage wall, and work bench
- In-home vacuum system
- Large outdoor space includes outdoor kitchen, 3 trellises, multiple patios, and new front & back lawns.
- Photovoltaic solar panels, wired for whole house audio and network – incl. Cat 5 wiring
- Close to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4,000 acres), Grant Park.
- Convenient access to commute routes: 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Grant Park is known for summer concerts, playground, open field, and senior center.
- Nearby Schools: West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St. Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*
* Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools.
Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175