- Updated On:
- July 10, 2020
Centrally Located Cupertino Home
19781 Merritt Drive, Cupertino, CA 95014
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
What I love about this 4 bedroom PLUS OFFICE home is the light and bright floorplan, private backyard, and ideal location. The practical floorplan includes a kitchen that opens to the sun lit great room, which opens to the big private backyard. The master bedroom at the back of the house has a bonus room with a vaulted ceiling, which could serve as a home office. This house is the home you’ve been hoping for!
One thing that you cannot change is the location and this home is perfectly situated in a secluded neighborhood. It’s around the corner from the neighborhood elementary school, pre-school, and park. It’s also in between the new Apple Spaceship and original Apple HQ. Downtown Cupertino (Main St), 99 Ranch, Merlion Marketplace, Kaiser, and several excellent Sunnyvale parks are nearby, too! Nearby schools include highly acclaimed Collins ES, Lawson MS, Cupertino HS, Queen of Apostles, and Archbishop Mitty HS, Harker, and others.
Offered at: $2,098,000
- 4 bedrooms PLUS OFFICE / bonus room off master bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- 1,878 sq ft home on 7,488 sq ft lot (approx)
- Kitchen overlooks family room, which opens to backyard
- New paint inside and out
- Refinished wood floors
- Numerous closets for storage
- 2-car attached garage
- Desirable commuting location between Apple Spaceship and original Apple HQ.
- Close to Downtown Cupertino (Main St), 99 Ranch, Merlion Marketplace, Kaiser, and several excellent Sunnyvale parks
- Nearby schools include highly acclaimed Collins ES, Lawson MS, Cupertino HS, Queen of Apostles, Archbishop Mitty HS, Harker, and others*.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.