1939 Newcastle Dr, Los Altos
Designed To Bring The Outside In And The Inside Out
This beautifully remodeled 3,029 SF home offers everything you’re looking for! Natural light creates the feeling of warmth throughout the home. The floor plan, with large formal and informal rooms, is flexible to fit your lifestyle. You’ll find a large open kitchen that flows into the family room and casual eating area. The fourth bedroom was designed to be an office, guest room, or bonus playroom. The house is adorned with high quality finishes throughout.
The expansive yard was designed to enable an endless summer with an outdoor kitchen, living/dining areas, and firepit. The extended travertine patio includes a built-in gas grill with granite counters, sink, pergola, and firepit for s’mores. Plus, there’s still room for a large lawn and raised garden boxes.
It’s located in a friendly neighborhood close to the Woodland Library and just around the corner from Grant Park.
Offered at: $2,798,000
- 4 bedrooms, 3 remodeled bathrooms
Including versatile 4th bedroom – Den, guest room, play room, etc.
- Approx. 3,029 sq ft house
- Approx. 10,100 sq ft lot (per 2011 survey)
- Extensively remodeled in 2012
- Large eat-in kitchen with granite counters and abundant storage cabinets
- Large, light & bright living spaces
- Hardwood floors and skylights in many rooms.
- Landscaped front and back yards
- Outdoor ‘summer’ kitchen, living, & dining areas plus natural gas fire pit
- Garage wired for Electric Vehicle Car Charger
- Close to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Felipe’s Produce Market, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, and Grant Park
- Close to commute routes: 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Nearby Schools: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St. Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*
- Grant Park features a picnic playground, Los Altos Senior Center, community rooms, and a large field for sports and free summer concerts
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.