1870 Capistrano Way, Los Altos
Home for the Holidays in the Highlands
Imagine being home for the holidays in this warm house located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac surrounded by friendly neighbors! This home has plenty of room for family and friends to gather. Many of the amenities, like the cabinetry, were lovingly crafted by the owner to provide convenient and accessible storage. The flexible 4th bedroom is perfect as an office when you aren’t hosting guests. Enjoy the California indoor/outdoor lifestyle with the beautiful covered patio that functions as outdoor living space.
This sought after neighborhood has it all: well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings and close access to the side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with about 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, and Deer Hollow Farm. It is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
Andy Sold for $2,880,000
Ask Price: $2,298,000
25.33% Over the Ask Price!
- Located in a cul-de-sac in the desirable Highlands neighborhood
- 4 beds, 2.5 bathrooms
- Approx 2085 sq ft home and 9394 sq ft lot
- Floor to ceiling windows in the living room and dining area
- Gas fireplace
- Well tended, mature garden
- Built-in walnut wood furniture in many rooms
- Recently painted interior
- Covered outdoor back patio makes for great indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Space for RV parking at the side of the home
- A few blocks to Montclaire Elementary School and Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc)
- Close to Woodland Library, groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.