- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Modern Luxury with Timeless Style
1847 Juarez Ave, Los Altos, CA
This amazing home sits on a large lot in Grant Park, one of the friendliest neighborhoods in Los Altos. A combination of modern luxury and timeless style, the remodeled kitchen opens to the Family Room to create a Great Room. It features granite countertops, custom cabinets, and a GE gas range with a retracting vent. The living and dining areas enable easy entertaining and daily living. The upstairs Master Bedroom retreat, with treetop views of the neighborhood, is a versatile space large enough to include a home office and/or a tranquil sitting area. The downstairs guest suite offers access to the large deck and spa.
The large landscaped back and side yards include multiple areas dedicated to entertaining, playing or relaxing. The neighborhood is characterized by friendly neighbors, strong community connections, and free summer concerts at the park.
You’ll be happy to know that many cherished family memories were created in this house. This a truly special house – maybe your forever home!
Andy Sold for $2,945,000
Ask Price: $2,988,000
- Beautifully remodeled
- 4 bedrooms, includes upstairs and downstairs master suites
- 3 bathrooms
- 2,619 sq ft home (approx)
- 14,066 sq ft lot (approx)
- Remodeled Kitchen (with gas range) opens to family room
- Large Living/Dining room with bay windows, custom built-in shelves, and multimedia wiring
- Master Suite with walk-in closet and dressing area PLUS room for an office and/or tranquil sitting area with tree top views of the hills
- Guest Suite with a private bathroom, and access to the deck and spa
- Spacious Hallway Bathroom with contemporary finishes and an abundance of counter space and storage
- Central air conditioning
- Large back and side yards with areas for entertaining, playing and relaxing
- Large refinished deck with built in spa
- New fences
- Covered patio
- Mature citrus trees, eco-friendly plants and low maintenance yard
- Finished two car Garage has bonus ½ bath and storage cabinets
- Ideal Bay Area location to commute to Silicon Valley companies (e.g. Apple, Google, Facebook, etc)
- Located near Grant Park, this is a highly desirable Los Altos neighborhood. Grant Park offers a playground, open field, free summer concerts, a senior center, and community rooms. You’ll be close to conveniences like: groceries (Lucky, Trader Joe’s) coffee (Starbucks & Peet’s), excellent schools, and local parks. It is conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach
- The excellent nearby schools include*: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis, Los Altos Christian, and Pinewood
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.