- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Ring in the the New Year in the Highlands!
1832 Granger Ave, Los Altos
Make yourself comfortable in this spacious 2,910 sq ft home with a large living/dining room and family room -plus a 240 sq ft sunroom. The bedroom wing has 4 large bedrooms including 2 with en-suite bathrooms (3 baths total). The backyard feels like a resort with mature trees and an elevated deck overlooking a beautiful pool.
This sought after neighborhood offers it all: great neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings and close access to the side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with about 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, and Deer Hollow Farm. The home is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
Andy Sold for $3,225,000
Ask Price: $2,695,000
19.67% Over the Ask Price!
- Located in the desirable Highlands neighborhood
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
- Approx. 2,910 sq ft home plus 240 sq ft sunroom (not included in the 2,910 sq ft)
- Approx. 11,430 sq ft lot
- Beautiful hardwood floors in most rooms
- Sunroom, with motorized shades, adds usable space
- Meticulously maintained inside and out
- Many windows have integrated blinds
- New furnace in 2015
- Central air conditioning
- Well tended, mature trees and flowering shrubs
- L-shaped pool with solar heating system
- Deck with mature Japanese maple tree overlooks pool
- Photovoltaic solar system (electricity)
- A few blocks to Montclaire Elementary School and Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc)
- Close to groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.