Remodeled Grant Park Gem
1731 Juarez Ave, Los Altos
Enjoy life as it was meant to be in this beautifully remodeled Los Altos retreat. Simplicity and functional elegance are the hallmarks of this spacious and open home. The vaulted ceilings and tall windows bath the interior with natural light. The hub of the home is the great room where the kitchen opens to the family room. The remodeled kitchen features an extra large island where everyone can gather to cook, snack, or do homework together. There are 4 bedrooms PLUS an office/guest room.
The outdoor living spaces are ideal for entertaining or daily life. The covered patio (with motorized louvers) is like an outdoor room just outside the great room. The expansive yard also includes a large lawn, modern pool with large hot tub, and dining trellis.
Located near Grant Park, home is in a highly desirable Los Altos neighborhood community. Grant Park offers a playground, open field, free summer concerts, a senior center, and community rooms. You’ll be close to conveniences like groceries (Lucky, Trader Joe’s) coffee, (Starbucks & Peet’s), top schools, and local parks. It is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
The excellent nearby schools include*: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis, Los Altos Christian, and Pinewood.
Andy Sold for $3,400,000
Ask Price: $2,698,000
26.02% Over the Ask Price!
- Beautifully remodeled home
- 4 bedrooms + office/guest room
- 3 remodeled bathrooms (full)
- 2,472 sq ft (approx) living space
- 10,629 sq ft (approx) lot
- Large great room with remodeled kitchen and family room (vaulted ceilings)
- Kitchen features extra large island, Silestone Quartz countertops, walk-in pantry, Thermador gas range, KitchenAid double ovens and dishwasher, and Zephyr hood.
- High ceilings and tall windows flood the home with natural light
- Gleaming engineered hardwood floors
- Louvered patio cover extends outdoor living space
- Modern pool design with large hot tub
- Dining trellis perfect for backyard parties
- Close to groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis, Los Altos Christian, and Pinewood
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.