Click Below To Watch Preview Video
This beautifully remodeled home is ideally located on a peaceful cul-de-sac in Los Altos with friendly neighbors. It features fabulous finishes, thoughtfully designed floorplan, ample space for living and entertaining! The chef’s kitchen features a Viking range, expansive island, and spacious countertops with lots of cabinet storage. Two bedrooms and the Master Suite are clustered together on one side of the home, while bedroom #4 and a full bathroom are located on the other side of the home – ideal for guests and in-laws. The home’s design affords a comfortable day-to-day lifestyle and is also an entertainer’s dream.
The cul-de-sac location is ideal! Grant Park (summer concerts, playground, senior center, pre-school, etc), grocery stores, coffee, a library, and commuter routes are close by, too! The local public and private schools are excellent and are characterized by a nurturing parent community. Some kids bike to school from this neighborhood, too!
Andy Sold for $2,660,000
Ask Price: $2,650,000
0.38% Over the Ask Price!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Approx. 2658 sq ft, approx. 10,010 sq ft lot
- Bright great room and eat-in kitchen flow seamlessly to outdoor living areas
- Open, gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, large island, and Viking range
- Ample room for daily living and entertaining
- Spacious master suite with walk-in closet and large master bath with a double sink vanity
- Custom lighting and dual pane windows throughout
- Attached two-car garage
- Located on a cul-de-sac
- Close to groceries (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s),
- 3 Blocks to Grant Park (Playground, Senior Center, Pre-School & Summer Concerts)
- Just a few minutes to Rancho San Antonio (4000 acres of open space) and Woodland Library
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Close to top public and private schools*: Montclaire Elementary School, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools
* Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175