Spacious Remodeled Home in Woodland Acres
1500 Wistaria Ln, Los Altos, CA 94024
What I love about this rarely available, remodeled home in the Woodland Acres of Los Altos is the spaciousness inside and outside – plus there’s a 336 sq ft Activity Room in addition to the 1,908 sq ft Main House. The open floor plan features a beautifully remodeled kitchen next to the family room. There’s also a large living room which opens to the big backyard. The bathrooms have also been tastefully remodeled to complete this move-in ready home. Plus, the activity room could be used as a playroom, studio, or workshop. The large landscaped lot invites outdoor living and entertaining.
This cul-de-sac home sits towards the end of a gently winding lane in the highly coveted Woodland Acres. There is an active community of neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley companies are closeby. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Offered at: $2,498,000
Friday, Mar 6, 9:30AM – 1:00PM
Saturday, Mar 7, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, Mar 8, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- Move-in ready home located in the heart of the highly sought after & friendly Woodland Acres neighborhood
- 1,908 sq ft main home plus 336 sq ft Activity Room on 11,970 sq ft lot (approx)
- Detached finished Activity Room could be playroom, studio, workshop.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Open floor plan with the kitchen next to family room and living / dining room
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen with slab counters, designer backsplash, stainless steel appliances
- Remodeled master bathroom
- Newly remodeled hall bathroom with quartz slab surround tub / shower
- Attached 2 car garage plus bonus parking on the side
- Large well-manicured lot on a cul-de-sac
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Close to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, miles of trails, Deer Hollow Farm), Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools* include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, pre-schools, etc.
- Fun South Los Altos traditions include summer concerts, neighborhood picnics, trick-or-treating, school auctions and walk-a-thons and 5K runs.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175