- Updated On:
- October 29, 2020
Unparalleled Quality In A Highlands Cul-De-Sac
1480 Montclaire Place, Los Altos, CA 94024
Click Below to Watch Video Tour
Click Below to Walk Through the House (Online)
Click Below to Register for the Video Open House
Join me for a real-time [LIVE] video open house. I’ll do my best to answer all your questions!
Sunday, June 7th, 2020 @ 2:00 – 3:00PM
What I love about this recently remodeled and expanded home is the upscale yet casual design aesthetic by award winning designer, Meredith Drake and unparalleled quality construction by Brad Hanson. This retreat features an open concept floor plan enabling connection and community among family, friends and neighbors in this idyllic cul-de-sac. Optimized space planning and large outdoor living space make this home feel expansive. The large shaded patio is integrated with the dream kitchen, family, and dining rooms to enable an alfresco lifestyle. Don’t miss the rest of the yards which are a gardener’s and golfer’s delight.
This coveted cul-de-sac is nestled in the sought-after Highlands of Los Altos. Here you’ll find friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Andy Sold for $4,000,000
Ask Price: $ 3,698,000
8% Over the Ask Price!
- Located in a coveted cul-de-sac in the flat part of the friendly Highlands
- 4 bedrooms PLUS LARGE OFFICE, 3 remodeled bathrooms
- Private office has custom cabinets and 2 wide benches that are about as wide as twin beds
- 2,786 sq ft home on 11,375 sq ft lot (approx)
- Optimized space planning and expansive shaded patio makes this home feel bigger than you expect – with no wasted space
- Immaculate open concept design and quality construction by Meredith Drake and Brad Hanson. Exquisite yet practical choices in materials and finishes throughout the light and bright home
- Remodeled kitchen with a peninsula and a butcher block island, high end stainless steel appliances (6 burner Wolf range, JennAir ovens, etc)
- Kitchen is integrated with the family room, dining area, and shaded alfresco patio.
- Custom glass bifold doors open to a 650 sq ft shaded alfresco patio that feels like an outdoor room with sitting and dining areas plus built-in benches.
- There’s another 250 sq ft patio adjacent to the alfresco patio.
- Hardwood floors and double paned windows throughout
- 2-car attached finished garage with custom cabinets.
- Gardener’s delight with raised garden boxes
- Golfer’s dream in the backyard with 3 hole putting green
- Chicken coop and egg laying hens included
- Dog run and 84 sq ft storage shed with 9 foot ceiling and interior lighting
- Large side yard with gate enclosure that fits an RV/Trailer/Boat and has a 50amp outlet
- Photoelectric solar panels on the roof (owned)
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc*.
- Close to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio (~4,000 acres of open space preserve) and popular Deer Hollow Farm
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.