Highlands Dream Home
1470 Montclaire, Los Altos, CA
This 5 Bed + Office, 3.5 Bath home, with inspiring high ceilings was thoughtfully designed and built with extraordinary attention to detail, making it perfect for casual living and large scale entertaining. Your inner-foodie will love the 500 sq ft dream kitchen, with a 9 ft island, Viking stove (6 burners, grill, 2 ovens), top of the line appliances, and soft-close eco-friendly cabinetry. Enjoy the coffee and cocktail bars, with high end EuroCave wine fridge. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the family room, living room and formal dining area. The family room opens to an expansive covered outdoor living space with mountain views and a large backyard. This sought-after Highlands cul-de-sac offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.*
Andy Sold for $4,100,000
Ask Price: $3,899,000
5.16% Over the Ask Price!
- 3,080 sq ft home on 12,190 sq ft lot (approx).
- Highly sought after & friendly cul-de-sac neighborhood.
- 5 bedrooms + office, 3.5 custom designed bathrooms.
- 500 sq ft (approx) epicurean kitchen with 9 ft long quartz island plus casual eating area.
- All stainless steel appliances: Viking 6-burner gas range plus grill, double oven (one with convection), KitchenAid Architect Series II built-in side-by-side refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, pot filler, and instant hot water dispenser. Built in cabinetry forms coffee bar with mini fridge and cocktail bar with large Euro Cave wine cooler.
- Kitchen flows to family room, living room, and dining area. Thoughtful aesthetic design boundaries delineate living spaces without using walls.
- Living room features gas fireplace with ornamental zen rocks and dazzling glass beads.
- Dining room is perfect for entertaining.
- Bright family room, with views of the mountains, opens to the covered patio in the spacious backyard.
- Master bedroom with coffered ceiling, large walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with dual vanity, custom tile, marble floor, shower, and BainUltra spa tub.
- Hunter Douglas window coverings and hardwood flooring throughout, including all 5 bedrooms.
- All 3½ bathrooms are adorned with custom designed cabinetry, tiles, and matching fixtures & hardware. The Seller considered over 3,000 handles in the design process!
- Impressive covered entry features a custom front door.
- Gorgeous grounds include expansive covered back patio, large lawns, fruit trees (oranges, lemons, figs), passion-fruit covered pergola, oversized shed, and built-in trampoline.
- View of the mountains from backyard and family room.
- 2 tankless water heaters and 2 zones for the furnace and A/C.
- Two car attached garage with Tailored Living decorative texture epoxy flooring.
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway.
- 3 blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), 1 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos.
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.