Hidden Gem In Berryessa
1461 Japaul Lane, San Jose
This turn-key, spacious home was recently remodeled and features an ideal, open concept floor plan that will appeal to those looking for a home with a refined, modern feel. No detail was overlooked when upgrading this stylish home. Enjoy day-to-day living and entertaining while moving easily from the formal living/dining room through the fully remodeled kitchen to the elegant family room with its Italian style stone mantle. Both the dining room and the family room embrace the California indoor-outdoor lifestyle, opening to the bright and manicured backyard perfect for hosting your next get together. At the end of the day, retreat to your serene master suite with large closets and a master bath worthy of any spa.
Located conveniently in the beautiful valley foothills, this home is only a short distance from Hwy 680 for easy access to many of the valley’s high tech companies, shopping and parks such as beautiful Alum Rock, Ed Levin and Grant Parks – each offering gorgeous vistas, lakes and hiking trails.
Top-rated schools: Ruskin Elementary, Sierramont Middle and Piedmont Hills High School
Offered at: $998,000
Wednesday 9:30AM – 12:30PM
Saturday 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday 1:00 – 4:00PM
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bath
- Approx. 1,836 sq ft home
- Approx. 6,039 sq ft fenced lot
- Beautiful hardwood floors downstairs
- Newer carpet upstairs
- Dual zone heating and cooling
- Gallery lighting
- New paint throughout
- Whole house wired for network and coax
- Close to groceries (Lucky, Safeway, CVS, Target), Great Mall and beautiful parks
- Close to two new proposed BART Stations
- 5.5 miles from possible new Apple Campus in San Jose. Click to learn more
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Ruskin Elementary (5 blocks), Sierramont Middle School (1.5 blocks), Piedmont Hills High School (3 blocks)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.