Highlands Dream Home
1450 Highland View Court, Los Altos
Tucked into an exceptionally secluded Highlands cul-de-sac with fantastic neighbors, this house offers a remodeled gourmet kitchen and living areas that flow to the big beautiful yards. The enchanting outdoor spaces are surprisingly large and beautifully landscaped – perfect for relaxing or playing. Every room in the house offers beautiful garden views. As an added bonus, it has a fully equipped guest suite/in-law unit which can be accessed from inside or outside the home – it’s ideal for guests, family, or an au pair. This one of a kind move-in ready home has everything you’ve been hoping for.
The Highlands neighborhood is known for its friendly neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings and close access to the side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with about 4,000 acres of open space, trails, and Deer Hollow Farm. The home is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
Offered at: $2,888,000
- Large private 12,870 sq ft lot (approx) with beautifully landscaped park-like gardens
- Approx. 1,984 sq ft home
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms including separate guest suite/in-law unit
- Remodeled kitchen (2013) with gas range and double oven
- High ceilings in living room
- Lots of natural light
- Hardwood floors
- Finished garage
- Large patio and expansive lawn
- Deep cul-de-sac
- Close to Montclaire Elementary School and Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc)
- Nearby groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis, Los Altos Christian Schools, Pinewood
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.