- Updated On:
- December 12, 2019
Spacious Cul-De-Sac Home in the Highlands!
1400 Montclaire Place, Los Altos
A rare opportunity to own a move-in-ready home with 6 bedrooms (with a master suite downstairs and another master suite upstairs) in one of the friendliest cul-de-sacs in the Highlands!
This remodeled home enables comfortable day to day living as well as entertaining – inside and out. The large chef’s kitchen, with an expansive island, flows into the great room with vaulted ceilings and skylights. Step right outside the great room to enjoy the heated outdoor living space that is pre-wired for a TV above the fireplace and features a built in BBQ grill. Imagine hosting your SuperBowl Party here!
There are 2 master suites, including a ground floor master suite that connects to the sixth bedroom, which could be ideal for an office or nursery. The other large bedrooms offer plenty of privacy.
This sought after cul-de-sac offers it all: great neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings and close access to the side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve with about 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, and Deer Hollow Farm. The home is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
Andy Sold for $3,700,000
Ask Price: $2,998,000
23.42% Over the Ask Price!
- Tucked into a friendly cul-de-sac in the desirable Highlands neighborhood
- 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- 2 master suites (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs connected to 6th bedroom)
- Approx. 3,377 sq ft home, Approx. 11,400 sq ft lot
- Remodelled chef’s kitchen (with large island and lots of storage) and bathrooms
- Top of the line amenities – Sub Zero refrigerator, Viking ovens/range, Miele dishwasher, Milgard windows, Hunter Douglas blinds, etc
- Beautiful hardwood floors in entry, kitchen, great room and dining room
- Vaulted ceilings with skylights in great room
- Formal dining and living rooms
- Large bedrooms – some with custom built-in cabinetry
- 6th bedroom is set up as office with built in cabinetry
- Finished garage with storage cabinets and large storage space above
- 2 zone HVAC & mostly LED lighting
- Outdoor living space includes kitchen with built in BBQ, outdoor fireplace, and gas heater, hot tub, relaxing fountains, mature trees, and flowering shrubs
- Free-standing fire pit in front courtyard
- Fenced-in large vehicle parking with direct access to street
- Photovoltaic solar system generates electricity
- A few blocks to Montclaire Elementary School and Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc)
- Close to groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (~4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Close commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon’s, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.