Peaceful Highlands Home
1270 Eva, Los Altos, CA 94024
This home, in the highly desirable Highland’s of Los Altos, offers tranquility and calm. The view of the mountains takes your breath away as you drive on this street. The house has been lovingly maintained and includes a generous living room plus a separate family room with a vaulted ceiling, exposed wood beams, and backyard access. The eat-in kitchen features large windows overlooking the front zen garden. The laundry/utility room is next to the kitchen with access to the back patio. The large yard, with mature landscaping, is perfect for solitude or entertaining. It features a covered patio, lawn, play space, 4 Eureka lemon, 3 persimmon, 1 kumquat, and 1 fig trees. The Highlands offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.*
Andy Sold for $2,410,000
Ask Price: $2,149,000
12.15% Over the Ask Price!
- Lovingly maintained home in highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- 1,987 sq ft home on 11,014 sq ft lot (approx)
- Large back and side yards, plus private “zen garden” in front
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Eat-in kitchen overlooks front and back yards
- Generously sized living room with large picture window to the backyard and bonus room
- Separate family room with beautiful vaulted wood ceilings
- Hardwood floors, inside laundry/utility room, attached 2 car garage, attic storage
- Expansive yards include covered back patio, large lawn, and mature trees
- Desirable commute location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- 3 blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175