Los Altos Masterpiece
1265 Thurston Ave, Los Altos, CA 94024
What I love about this reimagined home is the contemporary flair and attention to quality. All the upgrades exude intentional beauty. The large and beautiful living and dining rooms are perfect for entertaining, while day to day life unfolds in the giant great room. The kitchen, which opens to the large family room and backyard, is complete with a large island, casual eating area, and modern adornments. There’s even space to work from home. The 4 big bedrooms, including 2 master suites, complete this perfect floorplan. Large windows, hardwood floors, and high ceilings make this house feel spacious yet warm. Natural light bathes the house in every room.
The landscaped yards enable the al fresco lifestyle. The big backyard feels like a resort and is perfect for entertaining, playing, and relaxing.
This neighborhood features friendly neighbors and well-balanced schools. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*.
Offered at: $3,649,000
- 3,321 sq ft home on 11,325 sq ft lot (approx)
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms including 2 master suites, and space to work from home
- Giant great room includes family room, rear facing kitchen, large island, and casual eating area
- Dining room seats 15+ guests
- Tall ceilings, hardwood floors, large windows create a spacious feel throughout
- Generous use of Porcelanosa tile and modern artistic fixtures in 3 bathrooms
- Custom contemporary lights and controls in many rooms (Philips Hue). Surround sound in family room. Mounted TV’s included AS-IS.
- Most appliances replaced 3-4 years ago.
- Nest locks & thermostat with multiple sensors for heat and air conditioning.
- Inside laundry / mud room plus tall attic space. Central vacuum system.
- Two car attached garage
- Backyard oasis features wood-look tile patios and lawns. Mature front yard landscaping affords privacy
- Friendly neighborhood and convenient to 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Close proximity to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), Los Altos Golf & Country Club, and Downtown Los Altos
- Close by conveniences include Trader Joe’s, Produce Market, Safeway, Lucky’s, Starbucks, Peet’s, RiteAid, etc.
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon, St Francis, Pinewood, etc. (Buyers to verify enrollment availability)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175