Spacious Highlands Home
1235 Eva Ave, Los Altos, CA 94024
This large 5 bedroom home features 2 master suites and a big beautiful backyard. It’s located in the friendly Highlands neighborhood of Los Altos, with stunning views of the mountains from the street. Enjoy the large living-dining room, family room, and an eat-in kitchen. The expansive master suite has vaulted ceilings and a walk-in closet. There is a second master suite with a private bath downstairs. The big backyard includes a large lawn, pergola covered paver patio, and a custom built-in gas fire pit to enjoy in this outdoor living space. This sought-after Highlands location offers nice neighbors, well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and an easy access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood.* This is the perfect home to enjoy life and create memories for years to come.
Andy Sold for $2,781,235
Ask Price: $2,598,000
7.05% Over the Ask Price!
- 2,624 sq ft home on 10,260 sq ft lot (approx)
- Highly sought after & friendly Highlands neighborhood
- Majestic views of the mountains from the street
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including 2 master suites (upstairs & downstairs)
- Delightful floorplan with eat-in kitchen, living – dining room, family room, etc.
- Upstairs master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and ensuite bathroom (dual vanity)
- Downstairs master suite has private bathroom
- Large two car attached garage
- Gorgeous grounds enables outdoor living with expansive pergola covered paver patio w/ built-in fire pit, large lawns, and mature trees
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Just blocks to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), ~1 mile to Los Altos Golf & Country Club, minutes to Downtown Los Altos
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary (3 blocks), Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simon’s, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175