Move-In Ready Highlands Home
1205 Arthur Ct, Los Altos, CA
3 BR + Office! This move-in ready home is located on a friendly cul-de-sac in the coveted Highlands Neighborhood of Los Altos! The well designed, open floorplan makes this home feel spacious. With remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, hardwood floors, and double paned windows, you can move right in! It’s perfect for indoor/outdoor life because the living areas open up to the expansive patio and beautifully landscaped backyard. The inside laundry room, with extra storage, is conveniently located near the kitchen. There’s even a bonus room perfect for work, play, or crafting. This sought-after Highlands Neighborhood home offers well-balanced schools, fun social gatherings, and access to a side entrance of Rancho San Antonio Preserve – all within just a few blocks. Silicon Valley and the Bay Area are within easy reach. Nearby schools include Montclaire ES, Cupertino MS, Homestead HS, St Simon, St Francis, and Pinewood*. The well attended Highlands Neighborhood Picnic is coming up, too!
Andy Sold for $2,430,000
Ask Price: $2,599,000
- 3 bedrooms + office/bonus room, 3 full bathrooms (beautifully remodeled)
- Efficient & open floorplan with 1,581 sq ft (not including the bonus room) on 10,150 sq ft lot (approx)
- Tucked inside a friendly cul-de-sac in the Highlands
- Large updated kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite counters
- Spacious living / dining room with extra large windows and designer colors
opens to patio and large backyard.
- Bonus room could be used for work, play, crafting, etc
- Upgraded closet organizers in bedrooms
- Convenient laundry room next to kitchen
- Hardwood floors, double paned windows, newer roof
- Spacious backyard for playing, relaxing, gardening, etc.
- Desirable commuting location near 280, 85, Grant Road and Foothill Expressway
- Minutes to Rancho San Antonio Preserve (~ 4,000 acres of natural open space, trails, Deer Hollow Farm), Downtown Los Altos, and Los Altos Golf & Country Club.
- Top neighborhood schools include Montclaire Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High. Close to St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc. (Buyer to verify enrollment availability)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175