Large Beautifully Remodeled Home
1120 Kensington Ave, Sunnyvale, CA
Tucked into a cul-de-sac near coveted Laurelwood Elementary school, this large home has been extensively remodeled with custom details and high-end finishes throughout. The open concept living space includes a large living room, dining room, and designer kitchen. The chef’s kitchen features a beautiful quartz island, custom cabinets, 3 ovens including a Bertazzoni gas range & convection oven and Frigidaire Professional double ovens (electric). You can’t miss the Frigidaire Professional refrigerator/freezer either! 3 remodeled bathrooms and designer touches, such as natural brick accent walls and edison bulbs, complete this refined move-in ready home. The versatile floor plan includes two downstairs bedrooms and a full bathroom that can easily function as a guest suite or as a bonus family room plus an office.
The landscaped yards, deck, and patio provide outdoor living and entertaining spaces, too. This home is ideally located near top schools, the new Apple campus and a very short drive to shopping, dining, and major Bay Area commute routes.
Andy Sold for $ 2,350,000
Ask Price: $ 2,398,000
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms (remodeled)
- Approx. 2,295 sq ft home
- Approx. 7,900 sq ft lot
- Cul-de-sac location
- Open view across the street
- Recently remodeled with custom, designer touches throughout
- Kitchen with top-of-the-line, gourmet appliances and large quartz center island with 2nd sink and extra storage.
- Spacious multi-area backyard with deck and fire pit
- Close to Raynor Park
- Short drive or bike ride to the new Main Street Cupertino
- Easy commute via Homestead, Lawrence, Central, 280, 101, CalTrain, etc
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Laurelwood Elementary, Peterson Middle, Wilcox High, Appleseed Bilingual Preschool, Harker, The King’s Academy, Archbishop Mitty High School, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.