Spacious Cherry Chase Charmer
1117 Robin Way, Sunnyvale, CA
Tucked into one of the quaint side streets in Sunnyvale’s highly sought-after Cherry Chase neighborhood, this 1969 sq ft home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is ready for you! The flexible living spaces include both a large living room and a generous great room with backyard access, plus an expansive eat-in kitchen. The master bedroom features plantation shutters and an ensuite bathroom. The two-car garage with built-in storage cabinets includes a separate laundry nook with sink. In addition to its coveted location in Cherry Chase and its big, flexible living spaces, this home’s gorgeous, level grounds with yards in both front and back, a pergola-topped backyard patio, and lovely landscaping are the perfect place to enjoy the warm months to come! Friendly neighbors love being close to desirable schools (Cherry Chase, Homestead, Stratford, Challenger, etc), Mango and De Anza parks, and many shopping/dining options, and commute routes.
Andy Sold for $1,930,000
Ask Price: $1,895,000
1.85% Over the Ask Price!
- 1,969 sq ft home on 7,632 sq ft lot
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large living room plus generous great room
- Expansive eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom with full ensuite bathroom and backyard access
- Two car garage with built-in storage cabinets and laundry nook with sink
- Gorgeous grounds include large lawn with pergola-topped patio plus grass front yard with blooming camellias
- Desirable commuting location near 85, 101, 280
- Close shopping/dining options and Mango and DeAnza parks
- Top neighborhood schools include: Cherry Chase Elementary, Sunnyvale Middle, Homestead High, Stratford, Challenger, and SPHDS. (buyer to verify enrollment availability)
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/andyreal/public_html/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/listing_functions.php on line 175