Oak Valley Gem
10465 Madrone Ct, Cupertino
This award winning Oak Valley home built in 2000 by O’Brien Homes embodies the perfect balance of traditional design with modern amenities. The kitchen opens to the family room, making a spectacular and functional great room. High ceilings and large windows make each room delightfully airy and bright. Open the French doors to the backyard and embrace the indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Two ground level bedrooms might be combined to form a large two bedroom suite with a sitting room, full private bath, and access to the side and back yards.
Host your next party in the landscaped backyard, an entertainer’s dream! Beautiful yard includes a built-in BBQ, shade pergola and slate patio. Access to Rancho San Antonio’s trails and vast open space is just across the large cul-de-sac, creating a peaceful and serene retreat-like feel all around the property.
Driving into Oak Valley you are immediately aware that you’ve entered a unique neighborhood. With less than 200 newer homes, it borders Los Altos and shares a similar sense of community. This home is also close to Apple, Google, downtown Los Altos, and Stanford.
Andy Sold for $ 3,325,000
Ask Price: $ 2,998,000
10.91% Over the Ask Price!
Friday, Mar 16, 9:30AM – 1:00PM
Saturday, Mar 17, 1:00 – 4:00PM
Sunday, Mar 18, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- O’Brien Home’s Oak Valley Development won the 2000 Northern California HBA Community of the Year Award
- Friendly neighborhood adjacent to Rancho San Antonio’s trails with spectacular views and ~4000 acres of open space preserve
- Tucked into a cul-de-sac location with ample parking
- Approx. 3,350 sq ft home
- Approx. 30,146 sq ft lot
- 5 bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
- 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bath
- Master suite has bathroom with double sinks and 2 walk-in closets
- Ground level 4th & 5th bedrooms might be combined to form a large in-law suite with a private sitting room, private bath, and access to the side and back yards
- Mud room off of garage
- High ceilings with elegant trim and tall windows
- Gleaming hardwood floors downstairs
- Dual zone heating and cooling
- Custom paint in every room
- Beautiful backyard with built-in BBQ and slate patio
- Oversized 3 Car garage
- Close to top public and private schools* nearby: Stevens Creek ES, Kennedy MS and Monta Vista HS, Harker, Challenger. Stratford, St Simons, St Francis, Pinewood, etc.
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.