Soaring ceilings, large living spaces!
10225 South Blaney Ave, Cupertino
Soaring ceilings & large living spaces set this home apart. This luxurious 3,673 sf home has it all! There are 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths (including a ground floor 2nd master suite) plus a bright, spacious office. The gourmet kitchen includes a large island, high end appliances (Viking range/oven, 2 Thermador ovens, Sub-Zero refrigerator). The kitchen & family room combine to form the great room that everyone wants! The family room opens to the expansive landscaped backyard with mature fruit trees and deck – perfect for relaxing, gardening, or entertaining! Enjoy a private sanctuary in the master suite with it’s own sitting area, large bathroom, & walk-in closet. On the ground floor, there is an additional guest suite ideal for an au-pair, long-term guests or family. You’ll love being close to Main Street Cupertino (1 mi), Apple (1.4mi), parks (Wilson and Creekside), great schools (Eaton, Lawson, Cupertino, Mitty & several private schools), many shopping/dining options and commute routes.
Caroline Sold for $3,025,000
Ask Price: $2,988,000
1.24% Over the Ask Price!
- 3,673 sq ft home on 9,072 sq ft lot (approx)
- 5 bedrooms + large office, and 3 1/2 bathrooms
- Kitchen + large family room form the great room.
- Expansive kitchen with high end appliances including 3 convection ovens (Viking range/oven, Thermador double oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator)
- Large living & dining room with soaring ceilings
- 2 Master Suites – upstairs & downstairs
- Upstairs master suite has private sitting area + large walk-in closet
- Two car attached garage
- Landscaped grounds include mature fruit trees, lawn, and deck
- Desirable commuting location near Highway 85, 280
- Close to shopping/dining options and Wilson and Creekside parks
- Great neighborhood schools include: Eaton Elementary, Lawson Middle, Cupertino High, Queen of Apostles, and Archbishop Mitty High School*
*Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies for schools. Information believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.