I love helping people in Silicon Valley. There are so many wonderful neighborhoods and communities that offer something unique and special for everyone.
When you work with me you get someone dedicated to helping you reach your goals on your timeline. That principal has lead me to build multi-generation relationships with clients, their parents, and their children!
- Broad Spectrum of Knowledge—Every neighborhood in each city will have its hyper-local real estate market. I am actively helping clients in our local cities and can help you navigate through what each community may offer you.
- Proven track record—Over the last 13 years I have navigated my clients through several real estate cycles. I will help you take advantage of opportunities as the market shifts.
- YOU matter—When you work with me and our team, you get us. We value you and will not pass you off to anyone else.
- Trusted reputation that benefits you—I have spent over a decade building a great reputation in Silicon Valley. Agents like working with us (and therefore YOU).
- Experienced Negotiator—Strategies vary throughout the area. What works for Los Altos may not work for Saratoga. We apply our extensive experience in negotiating real estate transactions to ensure that we don’t leave your money on the table.
- Education—You get the benefit of my detail driven, analytical background with 25 years of business experience.
- B.A. in Argumentative Writing, UC Berkeley 1999.
- Realtor since 2004, Broker since 2006.