People like you choose me as their agent in Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, and Sunnyvale because I LOVE SELLING the community. My depth of knowledge in these neighborhoods gives my clients the advantage. I educate Buyers about the unique value of our community because my family has thrived in this area for almost 20 years.
As my client, you will accomplish your objectives – while having fun! My clients usually become friends and rely on me for advice long after the sale.
Here’s why people choose me:
- Hyper-Local Expertise—My depth of knowledge in these neighborhoods gives my clients the advantage. I educate Buyers about the value of our community.
- Successful Track Record—The experience of 15 years and hundreds of transactions helps me to anticipate problems before they happen. Click for Track Record.
- High Personal Attention to Detail—Clients feel like they are taken care of. Click for Reviews.
- Strong Reputation In LOCAL Broker Community—LOCAL Agents like doing business with me (and therefore YOU).
- Experienced Negotiator—My clients know that they are not leaving money on the table.
- Off-Market Sales—I have facilitated many off-market sales at the discretion of the Seller and Buyer.
- Education—I advise my clients by applying the perfect blend of business acumen and analytical skills.
- MBA (with High Distinction) from the University of Michigan.
- BS Engineering (with Honors) from UC Berkeley.
Awards & Achievements:
Over $275,000,000 of real estate sales in this LOCAL market.
Ranked #3 out of 2700 agents.
Chairman’s Circle (Top 1%).
If you’re curious, here are a few fun facts:
When I’m not putting deals together for my clients, I can be found with my family. I love coaching youth sports, cheering for my kids’ teams, and playing basketball with other Dads. As a family, we give back to the community at various events and fundraisers for schools and other worthy causes.
I used to lead a large team with the goal of “doing as many deals as possible” – 68 homes in one year! Since then I’ve downscaled so that I can better serve each individual client and give them more attention. Today, my clients get ME instead of “someone on my team.”
I defeated the Chief of Police in the 2015 Rock Paper Scissors Tournament of Champions. This epic event was part of our Annual Neighborhood Picnic that I organize. Every year, over 300 neighbors participate on a summer Tuesday evening.
300+ Trick-Or-Treaters come to my house in Los Altos every year. Our house is known as the “Charlie Brown House” because kids come to watch the Charlie Brown Halloween Special on my driveway. It’s become a tradition that the kids look forward to every year.
I was honored to coach an NJB All Star Girls Basketball Team. We won our Regional Tournament with a come from behind victory in the Finals, and then went on to compete in the NJB Nationals Tournament. Those are memories my daughter and I will cherish forever. She even got her picture in the newspaper!
I’m known as Montclaire’s Favorite Realtor because I’ve had the privilege of helping so many families over the years. By the time all my kids are “done” with elementary school, we will have invested 18 years in the Montclaire community.