Click Below To Watch Preview Video
This adorable 3 bedroom, 1½ bath home is located in the desirable Woodland Acres neighborhood of Los Altos. It has ample interior and exterior space for living and entertaining.
The outdoor living space is expansive. A paved patio and large deck enable easy outdoor living and entertaining. With a lot size of 16,400 sq ft (flat), there is a lot of land to work with! The property has tremendous potential—you could remodel, add on, landscape, or build your dream home here.
You’ll enjoy being in a nice neighborhood community with great schools, parks, grocery stores, coffee, and a library close by! The excellent public and private schools are characterized by thriving parent communities. It is also conveniently located near 280, 85 and Foothill Expressway — putting Silicon Valley and the rest of the Bay Area within easy reach.
Offered at $2,275,000
Open House: 1:00 – 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
- Located in Desirable Woodland Acres
- 3 beds, 1.5 bathrooms
- 1735 sq ft
- 16,400 sq ft lot
- Light and bright living space
- Recently painted
- Dining area adjoined to family room and breakfast nook in kitchen
- Expansive outdoor living space with paved patio and large deck
- A few blocks to Grant Park (playground, Senior Center, Free Summer Concerts, open fields, Los Altos community rooms, etc)
- Close to groceries, (Trader Joe’s, Lucky, Ranch 99), coffee (Starbucks, Peet’s), Woodland Library, Rancho San Antonio (4000 acres), Grant Park, and Montclaire Playground
- Easy commute via 280, 85, Grant Road, Homestead, Foothill Expressway, CalTrain
- Top public and private schools* nearby: Montclaire Elementary School, Cupertino Middle, Homestead High, St Simon, St Nicholas, St Francis and Los Altos Christian Schools
* Buyer to confirm enrollment/admission policies and scores for schools